Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
DySands

Your opinion about the new website?

18 posts in this topic

Whatsup guys,

So as you see there is a new forum and website, now i would like all of your opinions about what you think we should add, change or leave how it is.

Do mind that we are still working very hard on the forum and website and aren't finished with allot of the pages.

 

Kind regards,

Sander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DangerRanger said:

Awesome, keep up the good work guys! I can't upload a profile picture, says it's too big. Not sure if you guys can increase the size or not

Thank you, alright i didn't know that was an issue, i'll see what i can do.

 

Edit: should be fixed right now.

Edited by DySands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the new site is nearly perfect, its definitely going to catch the eye of anyone who comes across it, maybe you could add an intro video on the home page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I think the new site is nearly perfect, its definitely going to catch the eye of anyone who comes across it, maybe you could add an intro video on the home page.

That is awesome, yeah maybe, we have allot of planned, as you can see we are missing all pages except for the homepage and the forum, working hard to improve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The base page is absolutly what it should be like. Not to much information when it opens uo, eye catching and very good implemented. As far as i goes for me i am totally satisfied. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scoobz187 said:

The base page is absolutly what it should be like. Not to much information when it opens uo, eye catching and very good implemented. As far as i goes for me i am totally satisfied. :) 

Awesome, it's great that it's satisfying for everybody!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am new to the forum, but came here because of the recent kickstarter update :) The website looks great but a lot of the links only direct me back to the front page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.3.2016 at 2:39 AM, NoahF said:

IP.Board is a great choice!! The site, and forum look very professional.

Yes it does. But the frontpage does still needs work. There are some bugs and a lot of things improve in my opinion. 

Edited by Trust37

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Trust37 said:

Yes it does. But the frontpage does still needs work. There are some bugs and a lot of things improve in my opinion. 

This is very true, we are still very much working on the website but feedback is always welcome!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DySands said:

This is very true, we are still very much working on the website but feedback is always welcome!

 

I will send you a message about this somewhat later :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, when i go to the career's page on the website I see that text                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php:1) in /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php:1) in /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php on line 2
string(7) "careers"
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::connect_to_database() in /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/content/template/careers.php on line 702

 

any one know why ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, miguel1219 said:

Hello, when i go to the career's page on the website I see that text                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php:1) in /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php:1) in /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/index.php on line 2
string(7) "careers"
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::connect_to_database() in /home/emergenyc/emergenyc.net/content/template/careers.php on line 702

 

any one know why ?

Hello, we are aware of this, we had to do a backup and we used the outdated files, we are waiting to recover the new files that will resolve the not working pages such as the news page and various other pages.

Thank you for your concern!

 

Kind regards,

DySands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this