Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DySands

Game Teasers

8 posts in this topic

How is everybody doing?

So i recently decided to give the whole forums some small teasers here and there, this topic will be dedicated to that, where i will be posting randomly some of my work and maybe even adams work in small images, gifs and other formats.

This is one of our laptops and i have been keeping my head wrapped around this one for a while now, glad it's close to being finished!

https://gyazo.com/b6ec63ef5cf77d2a8615f1a2dd2bc68a

Kind Regards,

DySands

45 minutes ago, Matthew said:

That's cool, are the laptops going to serve the same purposes as the police computer in lcpdfr?

The laptops are used by our MDC which we will show off soon in a video, the laptops will be fully functioning and interchangeable with modern tablets and older MDC's

If you need detail pictures of the RAM MDT Mount used in Crown Vics (altough i dont know if they are used in nyc) just tell me. ;P 

x7rcwlqu.jpg

On 3/3/2016 at 2:52 AM, rafaelmfernandez said:

Thanks for the reference Scoobz, always helpful! 

Sands and Adam were able to create a pretty realistic modern & generalized version of the MDTs. Its hard to find sufficient reference to the ones that the NYPD specifically use. As Sands said, we hope to have customization not only of the outside of the cruisers but also the inside. So if all goes well players will be able to choose between different MDTs for their cruiser! 

Everything looks great!!! Nice work guys, keep it up