Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Trust37

EmergeNYC Fansite Germany

4 posts in this topic

Well hello fellow member!

I feel ready to publish our (Trust37, N8wach3 and FEDSF.com) fan site for EmergeNYC. And yes it's in GermanI don't see the point to create one in English too because this forum is already in English available. The site is ready for public but not finished at all. Needs still some work on the responsive stuff and that's a pain. I'm doing this in my free time, nearby my real job. And that's not a custom template like the word press one. I made it from the scratch with some tools. Include some java scripts and mostly HTML 5 and css3. And it cost me some money. Not much but yeah.

N8wach3 and FEDSF.com are supporting me with the site. (N8wach3 is sponsoring the domain and doing some social media stuff for me, thank you very much!):D 

Short overview:

The site includes a lot of screenshots from EmergeNYC and basic information about us (the fan site), you (emergenyc) and overall indie devs. I've included a lot of links to the official site especially to the shop, with a notice that we're not endorsed with you selling the game. We just provide the link. I made this because we have a lot of stupid rights about the internet in Germany and to make it clear that we're a fan site. The most pictures include a copyright from you guys. I also want to make clear that you have all the rights on the pictures. :D 

We have a blog too. But I don't like it at all. Wordpress has a lot of templates. But in my opinion they suck. Or cost a lot of money. I'm working on a way to create an own news site like the website but this needs also time. 

I really like the contact us site. It looks like real police laptop. It's not awesome but somehow cool! You're pleased to send us some mails They will send to our mail server and you will get an answer soon! Contact Us All messages will be stored in a mysql table. But we don't save any ip addresses. Yes we see an ip address but it's anonymous because this will be handled over cloud flare so don't worry(example: your real ip is 123.456.789 and with cloud flares magic it goes to 321.654.987)! We just store your E-Mail address to answer you back if necessary :D 

Please leave me some feedback. And if anyone from the developer team has some problems with using the screenshots or something else, please let me know so I can remove it! Also i've included our logo! :D 

Our Links: 

www.emergenyc-community.de

www.facebook.com/emergenycfansitegermany

300x100_star.png

Awesome to see that we have a fansite and i love the dedication!

It looks very well made in my opinion, we will be contacting you to make sure the information about EmergeNYC is accurate.

Keep up the great work and you are good with using the images, they are all a bit outdated but there is no issue.

kind regards,

DySands

8 hours ago, Trust37 said:

Well hello fellow member!

I feel ready to publish our (Trust37, N8wach3 and FEDSF.com) fan site for EmergeNYC. And yes it's in GermanI don't see the point to create one in English too because this forum is already in English available. The site is ready for public but not finished at all. Needs still some work on the responsive stuff and that's a pain. I'm doing this in my free time, nearby my real job. And that's not a custom template like the word press one. I made it from the scratch with some tools. Include some java scripts and mostly HTML 5 and css3. And it cost me some money. Not much but yeah.

N8wach3 and FEDSF.com are supporting me with the site. (N8wach3 is sponsoring the domain and doing some social media stuff for me, thank you very much!):D 

Short overview:

The site includes a lot of screenshots from EmergeNYC and basic information about us (the fan site), you (emergenyc) and overall indie devs. I've included a lot of links to the official site especially to the shop, with a notice that we're not endorsed with you selling the game. We just provide the link. I made this because we have a lot of stupid rights about the internet in Germany and to make it clear that we're a fan site. The most pictures include a copyright from you guys. I also want to make clear that you have all the rights on the pictures. :D 

We have a blog too. But I don't like it at all. Wordpress has a lot of templates. But in my opinion they suck. Or cost a lot of money. I'm working on a way to create an own news site like the website but this needs also time. 

I really like the contact us site. It looks like real police laptop. It's not awesome but somehow cool! You're pleased to send us some mails They will send to our mail server and you will get an answer soon! Contact Us All messages will be stored in a mysql table. But we don't save any ip addresses. Yes we see an ip address but it's anonymous because this will be handled over cloud flare so don't worry(example: your real ip is 123.456.789 and with cloud flares magic it goes to 321.654.987)! We just store your E-Mail address to answer you back if necessary :D 

Please leave me some feedback. And if anyone from the developer team has some problems with using the screenshots or something else, please let me know so I can remove it! Also i've included our logo! :D 

Our Links: 

www.emergenyc-community.de

www.facebook.com/emergenycfansitegermany

300x100_star.png

O-M-G. dat's awesome. I live in America so I don't know German, but I can see that that's pretty perfect! Wow! What are you going to put in the "shop" section?

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

O-M-G. dat's awesome. I live in America so I don't know German, but I can see that that's pretty perfect! Wow! What are you going to put in the "shop" section?

Thank you very much! The "Shop" is just a redirect to the official store here.