Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kershaw

Behind The Scenes Status of This Game

4 posts in this topic

Good day to the development team of this game-

This game when i stumbled upon it was an absolute god send, you guys hit the nail on the head about this being a mix of 911:fr and lspdfr, everything great about those games and more mashed together in one amazing title. I am super excited for the release of this game, thanks for all that you are doing.

With that being said i need to get a few questions cleared up regarding the titles longevity, i was about to purchase the $100 version of the game when i decided to read the forums and noticed some rather bad drama regarding rafeal and his flipswitch company. He's now making the same game under his name and your making it under your name, you guys don't have a facebook link and the steam brings it to what it looks like his rafeals steam page for EMERGENYC. Who owns what? is there going to be copyright claims against you guys because of his beliefs on the game? Are going to have a new steam page, facebook page and website(or the current updated to you teams information)? 

I want to support and play this game, it's got humongous potential and i want to be here for it, but i have seen to many games get ripped apart because of drama from disgruntled employees and other issues, what are your thoughts? 

Thanks,

Kershaw

Hey kershaw,

First of all, no I don't think that Rafael can claim any content the responding team did in the last. Because Rafael was absent for a long time and only 2 devs was working on the game. And those two are the one who make responding now. So he can't claim those things because he wasn't involved in those things. He “could” force this site to shut down. But this would take a lot of time. Besides that I don't think Rafael will do something like this. Also, the Responding Team has a new studio name called “Visionary Studios”. And all they made for Emergency has been taken over to Responding. So they didn't lose any content. The game Rafael is doing won't be the same like this(all he has is stuff he did for emergenyc and that's not much :) ). Maybe some day he will finish emergenyc but I don't think so.

I know a lot of stuff on this site is outdated not working etc. But they are only 2 guys. They work on a lot of things at the same time. That's why a lot of links aren't working right now. Yes a new site will come also they planned a new green light campaign and here is the new Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/Playresponding/?fref=ts I ask to help them with stuff but they don't want help So we are all forced to wait until something happened. :D

3 hours ago, Trust37 said:

Hey kershaw,

First of all, no I don't think that Rafael can claim any content the responding team did in the last. Because Rafael was absent for a long time and only 2 devs was working on the game. And those two are the one who make responding now. So he can't claim those things because he wasn't involved in those things. He “could” force this site to shut down. But this would take a lot of time. Besides that I don't think Rafael will do something like this. Also, the Responding Team has a new studio name called “Visionary Studios”. And all they made for Emergency has been taken over to Responding. So they didn't lose any content. The game Rafael is doing won't be the same like this(all he has is stuff he did for emergenyc and that's not much :) ). Maybe some day he will finish emergenyc but I don't think so.

I know a lot of stuff on this site is outdated not working etc. But they are only 2 guys. They work on a lot of things at the same time. That's why a lot of links aren't working right now. Yes a new site will come also they planned a new green light campaign and here is the new Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/Playresponding/?fref=ts I ask to help them with stuff but they don't want help So we are all forced to wait until something happened. :D

Hello,

Trust37 basically already answered your question, we are very busy with allot of things at the same time, we still need to change the website but we are having some paypal issues where we can't acces the money we received from the pre-orders, this won't affect any of the pre-orders it just puts a time mark on the situation.

We are currently paying the website hosting and other stuff out of own pocket, but some things require more money which we don't have acces to which does complicate the situation.

Glad you love our work and are just as excited for Responding as we are!