Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mca0004

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

12 posts in this topic

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I mean it, to continue on developing the game after all that's been going on. You guys have got balls of freakin' STEEL! And even if all this crap hadn't happened you're still very good at what you do! The models and textures are high quality, your map concept looks epic, and, from what I've heard the A.I. is going to be amazing!

I'm really glad I preordered the Ultimate Edition, cos' I can't wait to play with you guys!

Best of luck, mca0004.

It's awesome to hear you love what we are doing and are really glad it is that way, it's a real motivation to have people such as you behind us that support and appreciate all of our hard work!

Thank you for this!

DySands

On 4/21/2016 at 10:48 AM, mca0004 said:

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I agree, even the small amount i've seen looks fantastic. I think my pre-purchase mind is made up :)

10 hours ago, Syndicate47 said:

I agree, even the small amount i've seen looks fantastic. I think my pre-purchase mind is made up :)

Cool, what version are you going to pre-order then?

14 hours ago, mca0004 said:

On 5/18/2016 at 11:21 PM, Syndicate47 said:

Cool, what version are you going to pre-order then?

Has to be Ultimate,, I'm just checking a few things out before I buy, I have to move house soon so will probably be after that so I dont have to mess around changin details after I've moved

38 minutes ago, Syndicate47 said:

Has to be Ultimate,, I'm just checking a few things out before I buy, I have to move house soon so will probably be after that so I dont have to mess around changin details after I've moved

We can quite easily change the details of anybody that has pre-ordered a version of Responding with the users consent ofcourse.

Thanks DySands, its just a lot easier for me to have my eggs in one basket rather than forget who I haven't changed my details with and have product sent somewhere I dont live anymore.  Things may change however and you will be the first to know.  Thanks for the info my man

57 minutes ago, Syndicate47 said:

Thanks DySands, its just a lot easier for me to have my eggs in one basket rather than forget who I haven't changed my details with and have product sent somewhere I dont live anymore.  Things may change however and you will be the first to know.  Thanks for the info my man

No problem, thank you for the support!

On 19/05/2016 at 0:40 AM, DySands said:

We can quite easily change the details of anybody that has pre-ordered a version of Responding with the users consent ofcourse.

Has my order been changed to Responding too? I definitely don't want EmergeNYC after all the shit they did.

10 hours ago, ShadyCB said:

Has my order been changed to Responding too? I definitely don't want EmergeNYC after all the shit they did.

Yes, all order are for responding there. If u bought the game on this store when it was called "EmergeNYC" the game you will have is "Responding".

11 hours ago, ShadyCB said:

36 minutes ago, miguel1219 said:

Yes, all order are for responding there. If u bought the game on this store when it was called "EmergeNYC" the game you will have is "Responding".

Yes what miguel said is true, everybody that pre-ordered on our store will get our product and that won't change!

33 minutes ago, DySands said:

Yes what miguel said is true, everybody that pre-ordered on our store will get our product and that won't change!

The best product of this year will be mine !! MOUAHAHAH..oh well.. in my computer :x I'm so excited by thinking we gonna have the alpha soon !! °.° well maybe in 3-4 month isn't it in good way ? :D:D must change to ultimate supporter soon when money come to paypal :3