Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mca0004

WARNING DEVELOPERS!

24 posts in this topic

Listen, you don't want to hear this and it's a way away, but I think the majority of people are going to be on Emergenyc's side. I know you are the good guys and probably don't want to hear this, but the YouTuber "TheNorthernAlex" seems to be on their side, or oblivious to this whole situation, and he's a pretty big simulator YouTuber, I mean, he got over 45000 subscribers! So, yeah, just a warning.

I know this might have made you feel a little down, so have a Thomas The Tank Engine song to make you feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VsvyP-KerM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHAHA!!!!  jeez, that song was awesome......      anyways, here's my advice:  when the game is almost ready to come out, advertise like there's no tomorrow.

I think it's unfortunate what Rafael did, he was literally just in this for the money, hopefully with time people will start to realize what really happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mca0004 said:

Listen, you don't want to hear this and it's a way away, but I think the majority of people are going to be on Emergenyc's side. I know you are the good guys and probably don't want to hear this, but the YouTuber "TheNorthernAlex" seems to be on their side, or oblivious to this whole situation, and he's a pretty big simulator YouTuber, I mean, he got over 45000 subscribers! So, yeah, just a warning.

I know this might have made you feel a little down, so have a Thomas The Tank Engine song to make you feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VsvyP-KerM

10 minutes ago, Matthew said:

HAHAHAHA!!!!  jeez, that song was awesome......      anyways, here's my advice:  when the game is almost ready to come out, advertise like there's no tomorrow.

I think it's unfortunate what Rafael did, he was literally just in this for the money, hopefully with time people will start to realize what really happened.

 

It won't really affect us in any way, we will just keep doing our thing with posting allot of content on our facebook, forum and youtube.

It's very unfortunate like Matthew said, but we can't affect it in anyway other then to keep developing and working, and time ofcourse which is the major factor, we can do anything all we need is allot of time.

 

We do really appreciate you guys looking out for us, it's a great help since we can't really do it ourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've followed this Project loads and I among a lot of my friends are looking forward to the game. YouTuber's who are unaware will more than likely come to understand the situation. Especially when more news comes out, with the progress the Developers make. I have faith in you guys, don't give up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2016 at 4:19 AM, mca0004 said:

Listen, you don't want to hear this and it's a way away, but I think the majority of people are going to be on Emergenyc's side. I know you are the good guys and probably don't want to hear this, but the YouTuber "TheNorthernAlex" seems to be on their side, or oblivious to this whole situation, and he's a pretty big simulator YouTuber, I mean, he got over 45000 subscribers! So, yeah, just a warning.

I know this might have made you feel a little down, so have a Thomas The Tank Engine song to make you feel better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VsvyP-KerM

 

On 4/27/2016 at 1:28 PM, Matthew said:

HAHAHAHA!!!!  jeez, that song was awesome......      anyways, here's my advice:  when the game is almost ready to come out, advertise like there's no tomorrow.

I think it's unfortunate what Rafael did, he was literally just in this for the money, hopefully with time people will start to realize what really happened.

 

4 hours ago, Ben said:

I've followed this Project loads and I among a lot of my friends are looking forward to the game. YouTuber's who are unaware will more than likely come to understand the situation. Especially when more news comes out, with the progress the Developers make. I have faith in you guys, don't give up!

 

You guys obviously don't know what really happened and refuse to accept the reality of the situation. Visionary tried to steal the idea for this game from Flipswitch Games. Since the breakoff, Visionary has produced very little progress and it has been proven they use other people's work and claim it as their own. Flipswitch however has produced 100% genuine content that has all been made by the company or the rights have been bought from the creator. It's sad that people like you don't realize the scam you are being played into. Flipswitch Games has done MULTIPLE trips to NYC to try to achieve accuracy and perfection. These guys have no experience with any kind of emergency service. The real progress is being made by Flipswitch Games. AND NO Raf did not scam anyone, if you opened your eyes and saw the work that has been completed you would realize where your money has gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Engine81 said:

You guys obviously don't know what really happened and refuse to accept the reality of the situation. Visionary tried to steal the idea for this game from Flipswitch Games. Since the breakoff, Visionary has produced very little progress and it has been proven they use other people's work and claim it as their own. Flipswitch however has produced 100% genuine content that has all been made by the company or the rights have been bought from the creator. It's sad that people like you don't realize the scam you are being played into. Flipswitch Games has done MULTIPLE trips to NYC to try to achieve accuracy and perfection. These guys have no experience with any kind of emergency service. The real progress is being made by Flipswitch Games. AND NO Raf did not scam anyone, if you opened your eyes and saw the work that has been completed you would realize where your money has gone.

Yeah, I'm just going to sit here and wait for you to go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Engine81 said:

 

 

 

You guys obviously don't know what really happened and refuse to accept the reality of the situation. Visionary tried to steal the idea for this game from Flipswitch Games. Since the breakoff, Visionary has produced very little progress and it has been proven they use other people's work and claim it as their own. Flipswitch however has produced 100% genuine content that has all been made by the company or the rights have been bought from the creator. It's sad that people like you don't realize the scam you are being played into. Flipswitch Games has done MULTIPLE trips to NYC to try to achieve accuracy and perfection. These guys have no experience with any kind of emergency service. The real progress is being made by Flipswitch Games. AND NO Raf did not scam anyone, if you opened your eyes and saw the work that has been completed you would realize where your money has gone.

 

Alright since you know everything so well *cough cough*, can you explain to me why all the assets from EmergeNYC are bought from asset stores and out of house developers such as Gangrenn who makes mods for the Grand Theft Auto series, not to forget that the FlipSwitchGames studio has no game mechanics, since these are owned by Adam.

And what progress is FlipSwitchGames making?

A siren script? Something that we already have done, it doesn't mean if you don't see the content that it's not there ;).

And don't forget the past progress you saw from EmergeNYC was the progress i made, and adam made, not what rafael did since he was never there, always "without internet" while on snapchat "partying", but you know everything, so that must have been a mistake from me.

 

Kind regards,

DySands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, DySands said:

 

Alright since you know everything so well *cough cough*, can you explain to me why all the assets from EmergeNYC are bought from asset stores and out of house developers such as Gangrenn who makes mods for the Grand Theft Auto series, not to forget that the FlipSwitchGames studio has no game mechanics, since these are owned by Adam.

And what progress is FlipSwitchGames making?

A siren script? Something that we already have done, it doesn't mean if you don't see the content that it's not there ;).

And don't forget the past progress you saw from EmergeNYC was the progress i made, and adam made, not what rafael did since he was never there, always "without internet" while on snapchat "partying", but you know everything, so that must have been a mistake from me.

 

Kind regards,

DySands

 

I know both sides of the story, trust me. After all of Adam's scripts were reviewed by professionals, they were determined to be extremely inefficient and unprofessional so they have already been replaced with much better working mechanics. FlipSwitch has made more progress since they separated from you two than you both have made in months. The past progress that you made? Was what? A police car and a parking garage and some guns? Great job! As well as showing off a FREE firefighter model that you didn't even make, what? You can't afford one with the hundreds of dollars of pre-order money that is pouring in? You can act so perfect but don't act like you don't post pictures on your Snapchat of marijuana that you have probably purchased with money from your supporters. And last I saw Adam goes to parties too. If you're going to represent a huge project like this, at least learn proper capitalization and grammar. That is one thing that you definitely need to work on.

 

Kind regards,

Engine81 

Edited by Engine81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Engine81 said:

 

 

I know both sides of the story, trust me. After all of Adam's scripts were reviewed by professionals, they were determined to be extremely inefficient and unprofessional so they have already been replaced with much better working mechanics. FlipSwitch has made more progress since they separated from you two than you both have made in months. The past progress that you made? Was what? A police car and a parking garage and some guns? Great job! As well as showing off a FREE firefighter model that you didn't even make, what? You can't afford one with the hundreds of dollars of pre-order money that is pouring in? You can act so perfect but don't act like you don't post pictures on your Snapchat of marijuana that you have probably purchased with money from your supporters. And last I saw Adam goes to parties too. If you're going to represent a huge project like this, at least learn proper capitalization and grammar. That is one thing that you definitely need to work on.

 

Kind regards,

Engine81 

Hey, making games is hard work, not to mention that all  FlipSwitch  seems to have been doing are posting are previous already featured photos and videos all at once to make it seem as if they are doing a lot of work. With the detail Visionary is putting into responding, im actually surprised how short of a time it took. I have taken long looks at each side and in my Opinion Rafael is a cheap liar, whereas Visionary is actually getting things done. Where are these pictures of Marijuana? you shouldn't lie about those things. and so what if Adam has gone to some parties, everybody deserves a little fun as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

 

Also, what makes you think we care about what you are saying, it's not like we are all going to magically turn into Rafael supporters. Just leave here and don't come back unless you have something nice to say, We are letting Emergenyc be Emergenyc, so you should let Responding be Responding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Engine81 said:

 

 

I know both sides of the story, trust me. After all of Adam's scripts were reviewed by professionals, they were determined to be extremely inefficient and unprofessional so they have already been replaced with much better working mechanics. FlipSwitch has made more progress since they separated from you two than you both have made in months. The past progress that you made? Was what? A police car and a parking garage and some guns? Great job! As well as showing off a FREE firefighter model that you didn't even make, what? You can't afford one with the hundreds of dollars of pre-order money that is pouring in? You can act so perfect but don't act like you don't post pictures on your Snapchat of marijuana that you have probably purchased with money from your supporters. And last I saw Adam goes to parties too. If you're going to represent a huge project like this, at least learn proper capitalization and grammar. That is one thing that you definitely need to work on.

 

Kind regards,

Engine81 

Hahaha alright, you already prove enough of not knowing both stories and won't go any deeper into this discussion, all i have to say is what progress does EmergeNYC have? all assets are bought the entire city, vehicles, models it's all bought and not made by Rafael, the Firefighter model like stated is a placeholder model untill we have our own FireFighter model finished which takes time.

 

What any of us do in our personal lives is our business, as far as i know it's legal in The Netherlands to smoke  Marijuana, and no we aren't like Rafael spending game development money on personal interests, i have bought myself a new videocard since mine was outdated and couldn't take the development, but none of this is your business.

Also kinda funny how you say Adam goes to parties since he has gone to 0 parties but Hey you know both stories ;)

 

If you continue this discussion i will be forced to ban you from the forums for 30 days.

 

Kind Regards,

DySands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Engine81 said:

 

 

I know both sides of the story, trust me. After all of Adam's scripts were reviewed by professionals, they were determined to be extremely inefficient and unprofessional so they have already been replaced with much better working mechanics. FlipSwitch has made more progress since they separated from you two than you both have made in months. The past progress that you made? Was what? A police car and a parking garage and some guns? Great job! As well as showing off a FREE firefighter model that you didn't even make, what? You can't afford one with the hundreds of dollars of pre-order money that is pouring in? You can act so perfect but don't act like you don't post pictures on your Snapchat of marijuana that you have probably purchased with money from your supporters. And last I saw Adam goes to parties too. If you're going to represent a huge project like this, at least learn proper capitalization and grammar. That is one thing that you definitely need to work on.

 

Kind regards,

Engine81 

You look like a bite retarded buddy. You really don't know the story. It's really easy to write it isn't it ? how could guys like you come here and write that shit ?

Maybe they take time to make "a police car" or "a parking garage" as you said before but you are a real dumbass. Why it takes time ? yeah you don't know what modelisation is. So before speaking about the work of others, learn to know what they must do !

 

FREE firefigter model ? AHAHAHHA FUCKING KIDDING ME. He's making a CUSTOM MODEL. Not a bought model. Yeah you know what ? let's show us what you can do YOU ?!

 

You don't know nothing. Please just shut up and turn off your brain. You don't need it. Oh and forget, go f*ck yourself.

 

Dysand sorry for my bad language i will accept to be warned, but couldn't close my "mouth" for a guy like him. That disapointed me.

You, developers make a great job !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miguel1219 said:

You look like a bite retarded buddy. You really don't know the story. It's really easy to write it isn't it ? how could guys like you come here and write that shit ?

Maybe they take time to make "a police car" or "a parking garage" as you said before but you are a real dumbass. Why it takes time ? yeah you don't know what modelisation is. So before speaking about the work of others, learn to know what they must do !

 

FREE firefigter model ? AHAHAHHA FUCKING KIDDING ME. He's making a CUSTOM MODEL. Not a bought model. Yeah you know what ? let's show us what you can do YOU ?!

 

You don't know nothing. Please just shut up and turn off your brain. You don't need it. Oh and forget, go f*ck yourself.

 

Dysand sorry for my bad language i will accept to be warned, but couldn't close my "mouth" for a guy like him. That disapointed me.

You, developers make a great job !

 

I look retarded.. might wanna check your grammar bud. It is very hard trying to understand you trying to insult me lol. 

And you do? Please enlighten me!

And FYI I do know how to model and the process of creating content; if you'd like to see my work feel free to PM me! I'd be very willing to shut your mouth for you.

You are obviously oblivious to the fact that it is not a custom model, but a re-work of the free one. 

Kind Regards,

Engine81

Edited by Engine81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Engine81 said:

 

I look retarded.. might wanna check your grammar bud. It is very hard trying to understand you try to insult me lol. 

And you do?

And FYI I do know how to model and the process of creating content; if you'd like to see my work feel free to PM me! I'd be very willing to shut your mouth for you.

You are obviously oblivious to the fact that it is not a custom model, but a re-work of the free one. 

Kind Regards,

Engine81

Yeah, they've openly said that it's a store bought model. They are not planning on using it in the actual game, they are just using it for the revamped fire mechanics video as it would be quicker then making one.  When they have the time, they will make the actual model for the proper release of the game. Also, FlipSwitchGames used store bought models for the original fire mechanics video. You can see them as the crowd.

Please don't be insulting of me, I have said nothing to offend you, I'm just stating facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

Yeah, they've openly said that it's a store bought model. They are not planning on using it in the actual game, they are just using it for the revamped fire mechanics video as it would be quicker then making one.  When they have the time, they will make the actual model for the proper release of the game. Also, FlipSwitchGames used store bought models for the original fire mechanics video. You can see them as the crowd.

Please don't be insulting of me, I have said nothing to offend you, I'm just stating facts.

It wasn't bought! It is free content and they took the liberty of saying it is theirs. Why even show off a place holder if it isn't even going to be used in the game.

That statement is irrelevant as Flipswitch owns the rights to the content because they PURCHASED it. "Responding" didn't! That's where I don't understand how you cannot see how you are being taken advantage of and your money being wasted on this "GAME".

As am I, but you are obviously ill-informed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Engine81 said:

It wasn't bought! It is free content and they took the liberty of saying it is theirs. Why even show off a place holder if it isn't even going to be used in the game.

That statement is irrelevant as Flipswitch owns the rights to the content because they PURCHASED it. "Responding" didn't! That's where I don't understand how you cannot see how you are being taken advantage of and your money being wasted on this "GAME".

As am I, but you are obviously ill-informed.

Allow to copy and paste what it says on Responding's facebook account:

"We have a placeholder for our FDNY FireFighter, this is just so we have something to work with and we can show off mechanics with animations, the entire model will be replaced by a higher detailed firefighter with more accesories."

It's literately says right there that they are going to replace it later.

Also, buying an asset doesn't mean you own the rights to it, it means you have the right to use it, like buying anything else. For example, if I bought a Big Mac from a Macca's, that gives me the rights to eat it, not the rights to the product it's self.

Edited by mca0004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

Allow to copy and paste what it says on Responding's facebook account:

"We have a placeholder for our FDNY FireFighter, this is just so we have something to work with and we can show off mechanics with animations, the entire model will be replaced by a higher detailed firefighter with more accesories."

It's literately says right there that they are going to replace it later.

Also, buying an asset doesn't mean you own the rights to it, it means you have the right to use it, like buying anything else. For example, if I bought a Big Mac from a Macca's, that gives me the rights to eat it, not the rights to the product it's self.

We'll see.
Actually if I bought a Big Mac I would have the right to tell someone it's MY big mac, and I could throw it on the ground or burn it or do whatever I wanted to it. Same goes for anything else on the market. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Engine81 said:

We'll see.
Actually if I bought a Big Mac I would have the right to tell someone it's MY big mac, and I could throw it on the ground or burn it or do whatever I wanted to it. Same goes for anything else on the market. :) 

Obviously you can't learn or can't read since i did already warn you.

Engine81 has been banned for 30 days, if you continue your behavior after the 30 days you will be banned for 90 days.

 

Kind regards,

DySands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, what else would Rafael say? My scripts were awesome? Of course not. I know who your new programmers are, and they are far from professionals, so stop saying that. And i'm not claiming that i'm a professional either.
And the very big plot hole in this whole thing is that i haven't given Rafael a single line of code since August 2014, since he didn't actually ever take part in development since then. So i don't understand how you reviewed any of my code. :) The only thing he did was tell his opinion, and i had to beg for that too... I knew that one day, we would split, because things won't change and Rafael won't really do much..

https://i.gyazo.com/c0c5d6988c03fa679450d251b252e20f.png


PS: i can still see you use my ladder script in the video...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, update, that youtuber I mentioned, "TheNorthernAlex", well, he's going to have an interview with FlipSwitchGames.

Now would be a good time for you guys to do something, and I've got just the something. There is a another youtuber called "Jim Sterling", he's a game reporter who reports on stuff like this, (i.e. developers being shits) so I was think you try me contact him and give him the story! I think this would be right up his ally. Not only will that clear you guy's names, but it would also give you guys him attention.

So, yeah, you guys should do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mca0004 said:

Ok, update, that youtuber I mentioned, "TheNorthernAlex", well, he's going to have an interview with FlipSwitchGames.

Now would be a good time for you guys to do something, and I've got just the something. There is a another youtuber called "Jim Sterling", he's a game reporter who reports on stuff like this, (i.e. developers being shits) so I was think you try me contact him and give him the story! I think this would be right up his ally. Not only will that clear you guy's names, but it would also give you guys him attention.

So, yeah, you guys should do that.

This idea is great. But couldn't this end up in a “war”? I personally think we shouldn't go, and make a big story out of this. I mean yeah FlipSwitchGames might have more advertising. But for the most of potential customers could it be hard to understand which side was the bad guy in this situation, and this bad guy behavior is in my opinion a bit childish. Also, I think the situation is at the moment a bit hard because a lot of people are confused about the situation. We know what happened but we should stop to start with this over and over. You know what I mean? A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will... We will see what Rafael is doing in the future. I believe it's not much. Like his website :D

If responding finished the website, and have more content they should clearly think about advertising from YouTube. But for now it would be a bad decision if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that most people are just confused and looking at both sides of the situation trying to see a sign of which company is the "true" company and will actually finish the game, I think we should contact Jim sterling to give them a little extra push and win their trust. Later I think we should reach out towards the Northern Alex, he probably does not really know whats going on and would be happy to listen to our side of the story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it is now time to forget about all this and to move on. Every side had made clear its point of view and there is no need to get deeper into all this shit. Visionary is going to do what they do while flipswitch is going to do their stuff. In the future we will see by ourselfs who is going to fullfill our expectations and so on. We all should try to concentrate on the real important stuff. Decisions  are done and now we all have to live with those decisions. There is no need to get into a spiral of hate and more hate!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now