Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wingheaven

Pricing

10 posts in this topic

Why is EUR and USD pricing the same? Real conversion rate would be --> $25 is 22€, $50 is 45€, $100 is 90€ and $150 is 130€.

However in your store, you've listed as following --> $25 is 25€, $50 is 50€, $75 is 75€ and $150 is 150€. Which leads to this --> 25€ is $28, 50€ is $55, 100€ is $113 and 150€ is $170.

 

Many in EU will be buying with USD if this doesn't change.. because who wants to pay more if you can get it cheaper LEGALLY?

I'm not judging, don't get me wrong. I'm just pointing out a fact that imo needs to be changed as this is kind of a fraud towards people who use EUR.

Either lower the EUR or raise the USD price by the currency conversion rate as you did with GBP, simple.

 

Image 1: https://gyazo.com/912a2a022f180ba72235f58171e2a6f5

Image 2: https://gyazo.com/1652b4c737bb46a3ebec42e12d35fb79

 

I've spoken! :D 

Edited by Wingheaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wingheaven said:

Why is EUR and USD pricing the same? Real conversion rate would be --> $25 is 22€, $50 is 45€, $100 is 90€ and $150 is 130€.

However in your store, you've listed as following --> $25 is 25€, $50 is 50€, $75 is 75€ and $150 is 150€. Which leads to this --> 25€ is $28, 50€ is $55, 100€ is $113 and 150€ is $170.

 

Many in EU will be buying with USD if this doesn't change.. because who wants to pay more if you can get it cheaper LEGALLY?

I'm not judging, don't get me wrong. I'm just pointing out a fact that imo needs to be changed as this is kind of a fraud towards people who use EUR.

Either lower the EUR or raise the USD price by the currency conversion rate as you did with GBP, simple.

 

Image 1: https://gyazo.com/912a2a022f180ba72235f58171e2a6f5

Image 2: https://gyazo.com/1652b4c737bb46a3ebec42e12d35fb79

 

I've spoken! :D 

We are aware of this and we will be overhauling our store so no worries we already had plans on fixing this!

Thank you for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DySands said:

We are aware of this and we will be overhauling our store so no worries we already had plans on fixing this!

Thank you for the feedback!

Thanks for the fast reply.

Any ideas when will we be able to play the beta (e.g if I buy the ultimate edition) or when will the game be launched on Steam? Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wingheaven said:

Thanks for the fast reply.

Any ideas when will we be able to play the beta (e.g if I buy the ultimate edition) or when will the game be launched on Steam? Thanks in advance!

They said they want the alpha to be released later this year, but what with the split and all those plan might have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

They said they want the alpha to be released later this year, but what with the split and all those plan might have changed.

Thanks for your reply, mate! Too excited about this game.. :D I hope they manage to release something playable this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Wingheaven said:

Thanks for your reply, mate! Too excited about this game.. :D I hope they manage to release something playable this year.

Same here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, there will definently be something playabale this year, we are trying our best to get a solid alpha summer this year, beta will be later this year since we will be adding another department.

Also be on the lookout for loads of demo's covering all sorts of mechanics and gameplay of Responding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew said:

By summer! That's only a few months away! also, could you put the pre-orders on steam?

They'll have to do Greenlight first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now