Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
DySands

Visionary Studios Development/Staff Team.

1 post in this topic

The Studio

Visionary Studios started in April the 4th 2016 but the development of Responding was well before the studio, development started in 2014.

The Development Team

We have always been a very small team, currently 2 developers, and 2 members of staff, both members of staff are still inactive since we are able to manage questions and suggestions at the time.

Myself ("Sander") am in charge of the environment and all objects that get used in the game, think of weapons, vehicles, equipment, etc.

I also manage the social media platforms such as our Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube and forums, in the small free-time that i have i usually try to learn new software's & techniques such as animating.

Adam is our main programmer and has been since the start of this project, making Artificial Intelligence, mechanics such as shooting, movement, driving, fighting fires, the entire game basically.

On occasion we have a 3th developer that helps myself with reference drawings such as our city map, he mostly does behind the scenes work helping me getting the right reference for the models.

But since he has a job as a police officer and a family that leaves him with barely if not any time, and we hope that we could hire him full-time in the future.

We will be looking for more staff in the future but none are needed as of now, are you a developer and interested to help?

You can send us an email to: business@playresponding.com

This topic might change depending on formation of the team.