Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DySands

What department are you the most excited for?

What are you more excited about?   51 members have voted

1. 1. What are you more excited about?

• NYPD
    • FDNY
    • EMT

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

I figured to do a community poll to see what department everyone is the most excited for.

You can also comment on this topic letting us know in detail what you can't wait for!

FDNY. I love Firefighter 2014 and I could play the freeplay in that game for hours on end, I can't imagine the possibilities that will come with this game being much more better and adding on to the Firefighter's perspective.

Edited by ShadyCB

Seems like we have a majority of FDNY fanatics, which we already thought so, don't worry guys we will show some FDNY stuff in the near future, that will blow your minds, right now ya'll have to do with some NYPD stuff, since this is our primary focus (because our hearts lay there :D), Thank you all for participating though!

On 12/21/2016 at 6:38 AM, Keegan H said:

EMT! I love the fact that this game won't leave out the good ole EMS 

Definently not no! It will be the last department we will add due to the amount of interest our supporters have in the police and fire departments.