Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ShadyCB

Taking my driving test in November!

7 posts in this topic

This is pretty awesome. I've been working hard all year and finally I've reached to an extremely high standard of driving and I'm able to take the test in England. It's pretty awesome! Hopefully I can get my test done as soon as possible and drive on my own. And something I've realized along the way; no matter how big the goal is you need to break it up into small chunks and take it easy instead of doing everything in one.

Cheers for reading! :)

Awesome! A Drivers license is one of the most necessary things you'll buy, since you eventually become very dependent on it.

I just received my new license, since the old one didn't have some of the new features like chip and stuff in it :3

ypAQi0s.jpg?1

23 hours ago, ShadyCB said:

This is pretty awesome. I've been working hard all year and finally I've reached to an extremely high standard of driving and I'm able to take the test in England. It's pretty awesome! Hopefully I can get my test done as soon as possible and drive on my own. And something I've realized along the way; no matter how big the goal is you need to break it up into small chunks and take it easy instead of doing everything in one.

Cheers for reading! :)

That is great, once i have saved enough money i want to go for my 125CC Motorbike license. Can't wait!

That's awesome DySands, what kind of motorbike you thinking of riding? I personally prefer the look of a Kawasaki. :D

Ayy ReddieStripe, you're looking pretty cool and chilled in your picture. My picture looks like a mugshot lol I like your license it looks better than my green one.

On 8/27/2016 at 1:21 PM, ShadyCB said:

That's awesome DySands, what kind of motorbike you thinking of riding? I personally prefer the look of a Kawasaki. :D

Ayy ReddieStripe, you're looking pretty cool and chilled in your picture. My picture looks like a mugshot lol I like your license it looks better than my green one.

A kawasaki is cool, just not allot of nice 125cc ones, i want to get a Husqvarna SMR 125, here is an image: 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EZ-MxAQ1yGs/maxresdefault.jpg