Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DySands

Voice Actors Needed!

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

For our alpha we wanted to add voices at first we decided to record our own voices and edit the recordings, but why not make use of this incredible community?

- Are there any requirements?

Must be above 18 years old.

Decent microphone, even if it has distortion this can be used excellent for our dispatch system.

Speak fluent English.

-Is there something to earn?

This is open for discussion, depending on how helpful you and your voice can be we can give out a copy or upgrade your copy of Responding.

When your interested you can either private message me, email to "Business@Playresponding.com" or reply to this topic!

57 minutes ago, miguel1219 said:

well... I can speak english but with french accent XD

No one said a French immigrant can't join the NYPD, or maybe some sort of French gang or something :s

8 hours ago, mca0004 said:

No one said a French immigrant can't join the NYPD, or maybe some sort of French gang or something :s

hell yea XD well for gangs it's better spanish :3 like latino gangs :D

Thank you all for your emails, we are currently quite busy but will reply shortly!

On 2/5/2017 at 5:26 PM, Ace said:

I'm down

If you could send us an email that would be great!

53 minutes ago, ShadyCB said:

How's this been going? You guys full up on voice actors yet? :P

we have had a few inquiry's, at the moment i think we'll close it since we are releasing real soon but maybe need some more actors in the future!