Welcome to Responding

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

travissofia

Blocked?

20 posts in this topic

Hey Visionary Studios,

Why delete my comment and block me from your page on Facebook? Deleting a comment as well as blocking me kind of says a lot about this company and the truth behind my comment. It seems to me that freedom of speech does not exist here. I see many other similar comments all over Facebook yet none of them are deleted, so why was I? Blocking your followers is not a good way to build your business. I follow this game because, just like EmergeNYC, I am interested in finding out how this game turns out and even purchasing the game, however being blocked from the page make me lose a lot of faith in this team and what they can produce

Context is a wonderful thing, I wonder why there is none in your original post.

Freedom of speech does not exist on private forums, etc. Only applies to the government.

Not sharing what you wrote raises suspicion you've done something wrong in the first place.

The dev team blocking you, for whatever reason, has no relation to their skills.

Purchasing a game is not immunity from being blocked or banned.

Hi buddy.

Well i don't really know where to start but when you wait a game like responding and many others game than they are still in progress you should simply wait for a beta or alpha before saying shit in commentary. When you play to the beta and only when you play give your opinion about the game. It's easy to say for you and all others guys than the game is shit because the teaser don't give any content of the game. IT IS ONLY A TEASER. Not the game or any game content like an opening. You did the thing to never do... speaking about another game. It's a placement of produce and it's not fair for the devloppers of the game. You would like to do a game and others say than it's a shit without playing and speaking about another game making a comparison ? no no no and NO. So hell yea I think you deserved your block because you didn't respected the work of the staff here. That's all to say.

I never said this game was shit. I said that EmergeNYC already has a playable demo on steam and that its looking more promising and it was a reply to another comment, before you start assuming Im disrespecting the staff here. And people can have opinions on what they believe is better, however I didnt say this game was gonna be shit. I still dont see a reason for me to be blocked over 1 comment. Its quiet ridiculous. I see many other (what you would call) disrespectful comments on the page and those people arent blocked  

1 minute ago, DySands said:

Not allot i want to add to this other then the context: http://prntscr.com/e84uxq

This is absolutely golden. Not only does this picture provide massive amounts of context (thank you, you are bae DySands) but it shows OP's ignorance by miles.

Believe me, if I was an admin on this website you would be perm. banned already.

I never said this game was shit. I said that EmergeNYC already has a playable demo on steam and that its looking more promising and it was a reply to another comment, before you start assuming Im disrespecting the staff here. And people can have opinions on what they believe is better, however I didnt say this game was gonna be shit. I still dont see a reason for me to be blocked over 1 comment. Its quiet ridiculous. I see many other (what you would call) disrespectful comments on the page and those people arent blocked  

Since you are here, are you ready to apologize for your misinformed reply to another user?

Just now, travissofia said:

Wow all these butt hurt people over 1 comment

You're adding nothing of value here. You're just crying a Thames River with your tears.

4 minutes ago, travissofia said:

And yes what I said was true if you knew the facts of the history between the two developers

I do know what happened. Let me guess, you hear Rafael's version first then you assume he's right because... reasons? Wonderful.

*Rafael used majority or all the funds on himself instead of sharing it with the Devs.

*Rafael was hardly on the forums as much as he claims.

*He wanted full control over the project but lacked the necessary leadership and forward planning skills.

*Absent for long periods of time and only checking back infrequently.

*Claims to have no access to the invoice data from previous purchases, provides no evidence other than "DEY BAN'D ME!"

Now this is just when shit hit the fan. Let's have a quick peek at their game, shall we?

*Cosmetic upgrades and fixes (flags, opening and closing doors)

*small functions added (mouse clicking near the ignition to start the engine.

And finally the last addition to my fact list. Drum roll, please!

*Multiplayer delayed the same as several other updates.

The above happened because once again, no forward planning skills.

Not dismissing your side of this however you did say that I had no reason for believing rafs side of the story however you're only stating 1 side too and you did say dont judge this game while its still in development. EmergeNYC is still in early stages too. However all this comes back to me being blocked for stating my opinion and bringing up another game. Im sure plenty of stuff like this happened between CoD and BF1. Thats what competition is. EmergeNYC was rafs game and Visionary pretty much did exclude him from his project. Thats what I meant by this is stolen. And I never necessarily meant the content, however the concept of the game

I just want to clarify: I didn't say you have no reason to believe Rafeal's side of the story, I simply don't know the reasons and I stated as such. And I certainly didn't say don't judge this game while it is in development.

Alright so lets get into the nitty-gritty. You say that you were sharing your opinion. Lets look at the screenshot:

Responding is pretty much a stolen early version of EmergeNYC after they split from the original developer.

I'll state a couple of bullet points so we can get the key factors from your comment.

*Responding came first in terms of development, previously named EmergeNYC.

*Rafael, as far as I know, did not have much or any development of the game. He was Head of Press Release (PR).

*Animations and models are produced by the very Devs on this forum.

The way your original comment is structured makes anyone reading it believe that it is not an opinion, but you trying to state this as factual evidence. You were not blocked for stating your opinion. You were blocked for spreading uninformed and slanderous comments to other users. Hopefuly this clears up any confusion as to why you were punished.

EmergeNYC was rafs game and Visionary pretty much did exclude him from his project. Thats what I meant by this is stolen

Context has been provided as to why he was excluded. He wasn't excluded because Visionary wanted fame for themselves, that's how it looks when you say it without context. Visionary had to act quick and put him down because he was about to ruin the forum, the facebook, all in the name of not wanting to pay the development team and having too much of a big fucking ego to admit he has no future plans for the game, just words. Concept's cant be stolen, that's why there are no copyrighted concepts.

Yes, I will admit I could have worded my original comment better however it has been misinterpreted from the original meaning. I wasnt having a gripe at the developers here and I wasn't being hostile. Personally I have preference over EmergeNYC at this stage but that is because I have seen a lot more for it. Thats not to say I dont have faith in what Responding can be, I never stated this is shit as to what was said previous on this forum thread. I will still take preference in EmergeNYC until I can start to see some proper gameplay, and that still goes the same for EmergeNYC. Its a bit hard to call a driving demo gameplay but like I said, EmergeNYC has shown more and to me, it is looking like its ahead. I am looking forward to what Responding can bring and I hope it does prove me wrong. My comment wasnt worded as good as it could have been and I apologize for that, however I wasnt lying or hating on the devs in terms of what I said